Dive Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
Just off Kota Kinabalu is the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park where you'll enjoy 2 boat dives to view Sabah's unique marine life.
Expected time of departure: 0930hrs
This day tour provides you a sample of what the waters around Sabah has to offer. With 2 boat dives, this popular package is convenient as the location is only 15 minutes away from the city of Kota Kinabalu. (Lunch)
Price includes transfers, entrance fee, meal as specified, boat dive, dive master, tank, weight and belt.
List of diving equipment provided for the use of divers:
- 1 x diving mask
- 1 x left handed snorkel together with mouthpiece
- 1 x first stage regulator
- 1 x second stage regulator
- 1 x alternate second stage regulator (in yellow)
- 1 x low pressure inflator hose
- 1 x console including depth gauge and SPG
- 1 x high pressure hose
- 1 x 3.2mm front sized wetsuit (shortie style)
- 1 x weight belt with stainless steel buckle, left handed 900-1.1kg diving weights made from atomic element Pb (lead atomic number 82, atomic weight of 207.2u)
- 1 x pair of full-foor fins (1 left and 1 right)
- 1 x Buoyancy Control Device (formerly known as a stab jacket) complete with low pressure inflator hose.
Dive Permit Fee (RM60 per person), BC Jacket, regulator, gauges, octopus, mask, snorkel, wet suit, fin, booties and other items not mentioned (can be rented at the resort).
MYR 360 per person
Valid till 31 March 2018.
All rates are inclusive of 6% GST.
I cannot thank Borneo Eco Tours, especially our guide Adrian, enough for the amazing time they gave me and our tour group in Borneo. Adrian appeared to be an expert in all aspects of the sites we visited, and was also very keen to learn more from us during the tour. The one thing that set BET apart from every other trip I've been on, is that I actually looked forward to the travelling. It was great to be able to sit back, and hear our guides give us detailed commentaries along our longer bus rides, as well as engage in general banter and humor with the group.
We stayed with BET for our 10-day journey across Labuan and Sabah, and the itinerary was extremely well managed. Any special requests or favours the group had along the way were catered for with pleasure.
If you're looking for a truly unique way to see East Malaysia, Borneo Eco Tours is definitely the way to go!
kallum2015, Australia, April 2016